• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowies in Wyoming

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Looking to get a riding group started for the snowies maybe meet and ride there once a month? Hoping to get bikes together, I know the area pretty well lots of untracked area even when it’s busy

Last edited:

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Snowies

I like the idea. Hope to make the snowies at least once. Jan, Feb fairly busy. Any dates considered?

B
Mar 30, 2016
I'm just entering the snow bike world so it would be great to meet some fellow riders in the area. I'm in the snowies quite often so i will keep an eye in this post.

Thanks!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
I'm way South in CO, so a little farther for me. But I'd always be a maybe, anytime in the winter.

My BUT with the Snowies is WIND. Will never plan for the Snowies, short term only to see if the wind will be below 80mph for a day or two.

So a thread with a " we'll be riding such and such date", would/could be very cool if guys would make it.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
So where do you ride as I could come that way also? Just trying get a group I can count on to ride, if there are enough of us then we could meet any where?

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Ride Kebler Pass more than anywhere, sometimes Cottonwood from the Taylor side.

I'm closest to Wolf Creek, but usually only go there when they have good early season.

Was planning on going late next week, but way things are going at work. I may be closer to the dates you posted, or a little earlier in Feb.

Won't know when I can go, until middle of next week.

Anyways I'd ride with you if we could make it work, I ride alone way more than I should.

Premium Features