• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for 2 Cooke City MT, Feb 13th - Feb 21st $560

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Hello Guys,

We just found out that we have 2 spaces open for our trip to Cooke City, MT. We are leaving Minneapolis, MN at noon on Friday Feb 13th and arriving back Feb 21st in mid affternoon. We will be traveling in the Momsmotorsports.com 18 wheeler. It holds 24 sleds and you ride in the back. It holds up to 14 guys comfortably. There is a bathroom on board, bunks to sleep 8 upstairs, DVD player, and a table to play cards.

We all will be staying at Antlers Lodge in Town http://www.cookecityantlerslodge.com/.

The price for the ride out and lodging is $560. This includes you, your sled and gear taking out there on the semi and back. It also includes a week of lodging with 7 full days of riding in the Mountains of Cooke City, MT. This is a great way to travel out west. We have always enjoyed this luxury of not having to worry about a trailer and just sitting back relaxing to enjoy the ride. It is a great group of guys and you and a buddy will have a blast.

Also if you would like just your sled taken out there, and drive out after the weekend in you own vehicle we can make those arrangements as well.

Feel free to visit http://www.momsmotorsports.com to look look at what they have to offer.

If you are interested you may either PM me or shot me an email at shawnmcgregor@gmail.com and I will be happy to address all of your questions.

I will attach some pictures of past trips below.

Thanks
Shawn

SANY1045 (Medium).JPG

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
4 of us from iowa will be leaving to go out on the 13th also. second trip out this season see ya there:beer;:D

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
The guys had video of a few stubborn ones that refused to get off the road. After about 10 minutes one of the park cops came and got a little pissed off. So he then tried to shoe them off and had VERY poor luck.

Cheers
Shawn

Premium Features