• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twin Turbo 1300 Cutler

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
pretty sweet, i bet this thing rips pretty hard does anyone know if its been dynoed?

M757

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Holy Cow this guy must be rich! I bet his back pockets must have a flap and button on them to hold his checkbook in!

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
lol how do u afford something like that? and how do u hold onto something like that seriously, how much horsepower? anyvody dynoe these yet? post some more pics plz

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
it just proves my point ive always said it does not matter how much power you have you can always get stuck but i have to say that will put a perma grin on your face nice

compound 1300

Premium Member
Mar 15, 2010
zortman montana
The build is still in progress we have been busy polishing,powder coating,anodizing, and some other bling!!!! Instaling a 174"CR-Racing tunnel,track & rails and working on a rear suspension to help transfer the power. we have three engine configurations in the works right now, the stock 1000cc w/porting, a Bikeman 1200cc and the Cutler 1300cc. we are getting it ready for the Idaho snomobile show november 19 & 20 2010

J

jaxondean

Jan 20, 2010
The build is still in progress we have been busy polishing,powder coating,anodizing, and some other bling!!!! Instaling a 174"CR-Racing tunnel,track & rails and working on a rear suspension to help transfer the power. we have three engine configurations in the works right now, the stock 1000cc w/porting, a Bikeman 1200cc and the Cutler 1300cc. we are getting it ready for the Idaho snomobile show november 19 & 20 2010

Looking forward to seeing the finished product, please post when you can.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
So let's hear about how it runs. Obviously it is unbelievably strong but let's hear it in words by someone who has actually pulled the trigger on this bad boy.

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
i bet its finacky as hell am i right or wrong? lets hear some reviews, alll and all its a BA sled for sure

compound 1300

Premium Member
Mar 15, 2010
zortman montana
Ignorance is bliss.....
We are well aware of what one turbo the correct size can do, but its pretty hard to make a compound turbo system work without two turbos, the reason was to build a two stroke compound turbo. sure we all worry about the weight of a sled but after gutting the sled of air box, head lights the stock pipe and can its kind of a wash and no we did not weigh every part to compare nore has the sled ever been weighed as of now its plenty fast at 8 pounds of boost. you dont have to throw big boost at it. the thing is fast and just as easy to tune as a single turbo sled as far as A/F ratio and you can manipulate how you want the power to come on by adjusting the turbos, if i want to ride a light weight sled i will get on my 09 CPC stage III turbo M-8 not that it that light either or my 08 Ski-doo 800R xp its somewhat light.

P
Oct 4, 2009
BILLINGS AMERICA
I dont care what all the haters say thats an awesome sled! Derek did a great job with it. That sled looks sweet and from what I hear it is stupid fast! Hopefully everything with the big bore works out. Its a sick sled. So are his other 2 sleds. I have seen and rode them. (had a hand in building them as well).

Premium Features