• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Beartooth-Top of the world riding?

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
Wondering if anybody has ridden the Beartooth-Top of the World area this year? For a change of pace we used to ride the Beartooths instead of Cooke every so often and can honestly say this riding area is awesome-good mix of trails, boondocking, hillclimbing. Low snow count years...shy away...lots of rocks, but when the snow is deep...huge fun factor. How has this riding been this year? Thanks in advance:face-icon-small-hap

WyoRMK

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
We were up there with the WSSA meeting this year in March. I got to say I was impressed with the area as well.Impressive mix of different terrain. There was plenty of snow for us then, did not hit anything! I would contact the Cody club and see if they have any snow reports!

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Shush boys. Beartooths are always terrible, Cooke is the place to ride.

Haven't made it up there this year (which is kind of depressing) and my Dad hasn't either, but the snotel looks decent.

C

cwrolson

Jan 27, 2010
Williston, ND/Billings, MT
Yeah, I like ridin TOTW because there is never anyone back in the bowls where all the snow is. Sometimes it's a bit tricky gettin there with bare pavement and rocks comin in from the Red Lodge side though

Premium Features