• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The bog is gone! and a motormount bolt

O
Nov 27, 2007
Rimbey
Just took my 09, RMK 800 out with the new flash in it. Around 3000-6500ft all day and it ran really good. I tried to get it to bog in the midrange going up and down the trail at all the RPM's it has so far this year and nothing. However the front PTO motor mount bolt broke and messed up the backside of my primary, as well as the jug. We'll see if Polaris will warranty a new jug because of the damage the bolt did to it when it got caught between it and the primary. The clutch, because it probably is out of balance now, and while I was checking out the damage I also noticed some porosity on the exterior of the secondary clutch. (Quite alot of it)?? hows eveyone elses castings looking? Oh and back to the bog, my sled is a 155, 19:42 gears, RCS titanium 130-340 spring, 10-64 weights, and an MBRP can. Was pulling around 7950-8050 RPM which is a little low, but I dont really know when that bolt broke, could have to drop to 62's.

Premium Features