• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010,Woop,s

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
the cat looks like a good trail sled.wonder why they dont do very good in the pow?:)

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Nope! The Doo is just that lame!

Yah .I ride a mod Doo,I posted this so those who want to gloat can eat this up. Dosn,t take any brains to hear that the Cat had a pipe and who knows what else?The Doo was stock. That being said I also think the new Cat with the improved engine will be a contender, I,m tired of sitting all along a the top!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Yah .I ride a mod Doo,I posted this so those who want to gloat can eat this up. Dosn,t take any brains to hear that the Cat had a pipe and who knows what else?The Doo was stock. That being said I also think the new Cat with the improved engine will be a contender, I,m tired of sitting all along a the top!

Yeah..... you don't know sh!t about either sled!

Looks like a Sanctioned Event to me. Which means you wouldn't be racing each other if the sleds weren't both stock or both modded. Officials of an event like that dont just line up a stocker to race against a piped/mod.:rolleyes:

It's pretty clear that the Cat simply kicked the Doo's azz!:D:beer;

For years you Doo guys have been all over the Cats saying that Cat is running the same old sled with BNG! Well... NOT THIS YEAR! The XP's are going on their THIRD YEAR with almost ZERO changes except the BNG! The XP better step up it's game or get use to seeing the results shown on the stupid vid you posted!:D

Last edited:

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
the cat looks like a good trail sled.wonder why they dont do very good in the pow?:)

Its the other way around, all the doo guys gloat because their Xp's are better trail sleds and beotch bcuz the M sucks on the trails.

This video means nothing though, its hardpack snow! An 09 probably would have beat the XP up that because the powerclaw hooks up on hardpack so good. Im a die hard cat guy and would love to see a stock M8 beat a stock Xp by that much but im doubtin it would happen.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
been there done that still waiting for a doo to keep up. I highmarked a xp and I had a scared cylinder that was at 80psi when I got home and I was only turning 7200rpm. Most of the xp's I raced would turn out right after we took off because I was stomping the pi$$ out of them. Even beat a kid that weighed 75lbs less then me. I used to be a doo guy and if they ever pull there head out and make a powerful reliable sled I might run one again but until someone brings a doo and spanks my as$ then go back to your doo-doo threads and stop posting threads that aren't even believable.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
if your talking a 1000 against an 800.bet you can whoop those 120s pretty good to.LMAO.:)

Premium Features