• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arizona may have it right ! ! !

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Arizona’s Employer Sanction Sending Illegals Back Home

The beauty of federalism is evident in Arizona. Arizona’s new employer sanction law, which went into effect on January 1st, virtually requires that all employees in Arizona are citizens or have the appropriate paperwork from the Federal government.

As a result, illegal Mexican immigrants are doing one of two things, moving to other states or returning home. Since our Federal government has not lived up to its obligations, states are taking matters into their own hands.

And as a result of Arizona’s actions, other states will see an influx of illegal immigrants and more than likely, they will also adopt laws similar to those of Arizona. Oklahoma already has. Those states who don’t, will be stuck will all the ills that illegal immigrants bring with them.

The other thing that strikes me is something the amnesty crowd said would never happen. Remember what they said? That it was a pipe dream, an impossibility that that even a small percentage of illegal aliens could be deported. Instead, wholesale amnesty was the only solution.

Instead, we find, as exemplified by Arizona, that without employment, illegals aren’t interested in our way of life. They aren’t interested in life, liberty or property. The concepts of a republic don’t matter to them. Just money. When they can’t earn a living, they return home.

The amnesty hucksters were wrong. We can repatriate the mass of illegals in this country through attrition.

Beautiful, now lets get the other 48 states on board.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I think the 10th amendment and states rights are the answer to some of the problems with dip**** Bo and his feds. If he doesn't get tripped up with his birth certificate 3 more years is along time.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Sure wish Colorado would grow a pair and do the same thing.
I can't stand walking into a store and half the signs are in spanish. They had the tv monitors all running spanish advertisements. I got a little ticked.
Nothing worse than getting thrown out of the wallmart in greeley because I started yelling at the hispanic store manager.
Something about him figuring out which #$%^&* country he wanted to live in.
I was tossed by store security.
Went back the next day to see if I could get the regional managers name and number.
Every spanish sign was gone, they have TV's mounted all over the place that run advertisements, those tv's had been running spanish advertisements, they don't anymore.
Don't know what happened, but apparently, I wasn't the only one tossed out.

B
Apr 3, 2008
Billings Mt.
Good for you Ollie, Stand up for what you believe in. Wish more people would do this. I have been banned on snowest before for saying what I believe. The english Language is what is spoken in the USA. Like it or leave it.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
Also good for you,Ollie, I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that. I am so sick and tired of hearing of all the crap Bo is up to. More every day. Junior birdman up in the sky, the voters sure sent a boy to do to do a man's job.

A

Anti-Hero

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 6, 2001
Longmont, Colorado
at the part time job they come in and ask spanish? i reply i like burritos, and taco's! yeah that works and they leave. only if they could see the spangled boots.

Premium Features