• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HellclimberFilms: Girlyman Tour s2 Teaser

I've just finished the teaser for the upcoming Girlyman Tour season 2 movie.

The movie will be released 13.08, don't know about a US release thou..
Let me know if you would spend a few of your hard earned bucks on it and we'll see ;)

tease.jpg

there is the obvious YouTube version here and a High Quality version (for download) on our main site @

HellclimberFilms: Girlyman Tour s2 teaser

enjoy :D

Nice one boys...Looks like you had a killer season!!!

Let me know when you want to meet up on Riksen next year, and I'll be there:beer;:D

Bull
thanks man :D

we actually had a really BAD season.. it lasted from early march to late april :confused: but we had more powder than usual and the camera out every new snowfall :)

yeah, let's meet at Riksen next year and we'll show you a few hills you've never seen before ;)

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Looked fresh. It was more fun to watch than the thunderstruck 7 promo. You might as well check out the 3SWtrailer on my sig.

Click down there
V
V
V

Looked fresh. It was more fun to watch than the thunderstruck 7 promo. You might as well check out the 3SWtrailer on my sig.

Click down there
V
V
V

seriously? coool :D

thanks man. it's good to get feedback, but i guess ya already know that since you make movies yourself ;)

you guys are some crazy sledders :beer; i just wish i had more like that here.. :rolleyes:
but, we are not girlymen just cause it's a cool name :D

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
i don't go nearly as big as most of them do. I m working on it thoe lol. They all have about 6-7 years head start on me so i think i will catch up. Right now i give constructive crtisysssemennna..... forgot how to spell that one. I ma usually hte one saying " is it eaven possible for your sled to go fast enough to even get there let alone land it?" Last weekend one of hte hill climbers tried a 120+ foot step up and cased HARD. Dislocated his sholder and it took probubly 3-4 hours to get him to the hospital :(

well, i'm the one telling people how to do stuff, although i have no clue if it ever would work, i just know it would look cool on film IF it works :D

this is my second season riding sleds AND second year filming stuff.. ever.. and this teaser is the third vid i made in Premiere... so i guess when i get "my" riders to do more stupid stuff for the camera and i have a few years learning all this videothingie we'll be good to go :)

too bad one of you got hurt but that's just the way it is. i actually also crashed trying to jump (bad idea, i know) and busted my knee 3 weeks ago and jumped on crutches for nearly two weeks ;)
give my regards to your friend and show him the vid and he'll feel better already :)

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
if anyone wants the vid i will send it to you via Text Message. Two years of riding and you are already filming? Thats insaine! I have been riding since i was like 4! MY list of injuries includes 3 concussions, 1 broken thumb, countless brused ribs ( brused 2 last weekend when i was doing 40+ side hilling and cought a rock... OUCH!) messed up neck, 2 sprained ancles, chiped tooth and cut face (always tighten your chin strap on your helmate!) and i had my fingers ran through the back bogey whels on my 900 when i was being a tard and tried riding length wise acrost a BIG downed tree. Im also sorry to hear aobut oyur knee! Knees, sholders, nechs and backs are all the last parts of my body i would ever want to get hurt... well maybe there is one more...:D

if anyone wants the vid i will send it to you via Text Message. Two years of riding and you are already filming? Thats insaine! I have been riding since i was like 4! MY list of injuries includes 3 concussions, 1 broken thumb, countless brused ribs ( brused 2 last weekend when i was doing 40+ side hilling and cought a rock... OUCH!) messed up neck, 2 sprained ancles, chiped tooth and cut face (always tighten your chin strap on your helmate!) and i had my fingers ran through the back bogey whels on my 900 when i was being a tard and tried riding length wise acrost a BIG downed tree. Im also sorry to hear aobut oyur knee! Knees, sholders, nechs and backs are all the last parts of my body i would ever want to get hurt... well maybe there is one more...:D

yup, two years.. i'm getting so old that i have no time to waste anymore :D
you sure have a loong list of injuries.. dayum :eek:
i just hope that my list won't get that long ;) but i'm afraid that it's going to start to add up this fall cause we're getting a Competition ramp... :eek:

wouldn't wanna hurt that part noo.... :D

thanks for the big-up's..

i'll let all know if/when it's for sale and shipping to US/Canada..

gotta figure out some technical issues regarding DVD first.. since you use NTSC and were PAL's over here ;)

what would be a fair price for a DVD anyway? i see the "pros" charge $30 and i guess you feel that's plenty but here's the freaky part... the Thunderstruck, Slednecks, etc DVD costs $60 here...
nice price, eh? ;)

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
IF i was you and IF/WHEN i make my first vid i would want it to be cheaper than the others. You don't really have the fame, prestige or the name power that the other companies have so if i were you i would decide how much profit you really need and then go a tad bit higher for unseen production costs. I would still sell cheaper than hte rest because in my opinion fame is better than money. Its pretty cool when joe blow walks up to you and asks if he can take a picture of you and your sled because he seen you_________< insert EGO booster) do something cool. Its a pretty cool feeling. Happens allot to us in a place like Cooke City or West Yellowstone just because of al the flat landers and tourists that are hear but none the less it’s pretty sweet.

If i were you i would also get some sponsors to help you out. Any little bit helps so if you do get some one to help you make sure you let people know.

On a side note.... I have hurt that area before now that I think of it! This is when you do not listen to your friend when he says "do a no hander off that there jump and i'll take a picture" eeeehhhh well it seemed like a good idea at the time but it turns out that my BIG gas cap doesn't feel to good on.....the gooods :eek:

Last edited:
Premium Features