• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Check T3 Delivery Times

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Mine Shipped Today!

Spoke with my dealer (Mile High Motorsports, McCall, ID) today and my Black 174 T3 Summit shipped today and should be here next week.

Will be doing a snow dance :dance:

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Dealer told me today that my Yellow 163 is on a truck and should be to Seattle area Tuesday or Wednesday...

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
eman, did your dealer track yours or did he just estimate the delivery time? I am also waiting for my SC 15 SD Summit X T3 163 in black and I ordered mine out of North Branch.
He just gave me an estimate. He said he gets notified a week before they show up with a notification of truck delivery. He first told me nov sometime because the first ones built go out west. Told him guys in North Dakota were getting them so he asked if I wanted to know a delivery month said yes and told me I'd be on hold for a little while. came back 5 mintues later and told me end of month. This was duluth lawn and sport. Have a buddy waiting for his 154 freeride at moose lake implement also. Seems like everyone else has gotten there's but us lol

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Skidoo typically ends out snow checks by mid October to the end. They are early this year, they will show soon enough. I know it is nice to get your new ride sooner than later, but your Skidoos schedule.

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
Skidoo typically ends out snow checks by mid October to the end. They are early this year, they will show soon enough. I know it is nice to get your new ride sooner than later, but your Skidoos schedule.
Yes I understand I'm on their schedule just been getting the itch seeing everyone else getting their sleds. Just nice to know when people in my area are receiving their sleds. It's nice they are so early this year as well im not really complaining about it. But I'm more just excited to get it.

bubblyjock

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Worland, Wyoming
Still anxiously waiting for the call that mine is in. I shouldn't get too excited because we are in the middle of sugar beet harvest and I won't be able to pick it up until after. But I am looking forward to it especially seeing other guys get theirs.

snoxracer675

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2010
My dealer in MN told me today that I can expect my T3 174" in Nov. but my XRS has already arrived. Don't understand their method of deliveries at all.

M

millnoff

Dec 5, 2007
Duluth lawn told me the same thing, should be in by the end of the month. Might be there already just they got a whole bunch of doos and poos in at the same time so I'm sure that back logs the mechanics that have to set them up.

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
Duluth lawn told me the same thing, should be in by the end of the month. Might be there already just they got a whole bunch of doos and poos in at the same time so I'm sure that back logs the mechanics that have to set them up.
Or those maybe freerides and other sleds. He told me he gets notified a week before they show up with what's coming on the truck. But who knows guess we just need to be patient and wait for the call. Be nice if I could get a vin and go get my financing taken care of though. What length you get?

Premium Features