• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rev Gen 4 2018.

GSPLewie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2016
That's incredible. Wonder what price point will be on it. Seems like a no brainer in most cases to go with SHOT versus E/S.

Ski-doo#1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
GreatWhiteNorth
THERE IS SOOOOOO MANY OPTIONS FOR MOUNTAIN SLEDS I CANNOT DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO BUY!!!

I've never been happier to have to make such a hard choice hahaha :face-icon-small-ton

wow Ski-doo just wow. I cannot believe how many models actually transitioned to the G4 in just two years. Plus they added new technology and new models! WOW

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Looks like no 800 etec offered at all guess they gave up on racing the 800 class in rmsha are they will have to use left over sleds.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Yup the ultra caps work, very well. And down to really cold temps but that will depend on the quality of the cap manufacturer.

Im excited to find out more about how the magneto is set up. Since how electricity works it not new tech, it be cool to see if this "programming" could be implemented into other sleds.

Premium Features