• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters
S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
hey its A slick bash thread never seen one of these before...

this thread takes alot away from this site...just sayin

LOL, what a clown.. Reads the whole thread then takes more of his time to post saying he thinks its taking away from the site. Brainstorm.......don't click on it, don't read it, don't contribute to it. LMAO Just sayin!!!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
hey its A slick bash thread never seen one of these before...

this thread takes alot away from this site...just sayin

Your right... I see you are not happy with the 40% AC results so to help distract peeps from this thread and address the real issue of "slick bashing" i have started a thread to keep you happy. I am surprised Slick has not had the vision to find it yet:beer;
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195857

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Parking lot pose!

SnowmobileRaces.jpg

:D

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
LOL, what a clown.. Reads the whole thread then takes more of his time to post saying he thinks its taking away from the site. Brainstorm.......don't click on it, don't read it, don't contribute to it. LMAO Just sayin!!!

wow great stuff...and just think the mods are even part of this..must be the new snowest were everyone is welcome...

GREAT SITE!!!

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
slick has a AMC not even a real harley thats why hes so bitter
even his own kind have shunned him .... bet he belongs to a few
12 step programs

LOL. His own kind. Thats funny, .......you, not so much, keep trying ...rookie.
Thankfully , I'm not ..your Kind. That would suck.
Your kind...definition.....late to the party,....half a 60 of watered down cheap whiskey.....no sense of humour.....borrow some mix.....look for free eats.....try to suck up to the popular crowd.
But hey, keep tryin pal, even peejay the putz and teepee the movie mogul have a few people that pretend they like em.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Thanks again for mentioning me one more time SLICK. As a "movie mogul", I could use the publicity:beer;

I
Mar 20, 2008
ne one can buy a sled if they have the dough there are posers on every brand i wont buy a stitch of clothing with cat on it even though its mostly all ive ridden and really the only poser would be someone who doesnt own a sled wearin a brand name

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I don't know how you guys buy your sleds but when I buy new sled the dealer gives me 50%off gear bags what ever that day. so hell yeah I will buy a new coat or bibs or helmet .will I wear it out when not riding umm no. ?when a bee stings you dose it not dye kinda symbolic

Premium Features