• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Jetforce Airbag

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
that provest is an awesome idea, all in one hmmmm...is this one size fits all?
Yes, it is one size fits all. But, it has an adjustable waist strap that adjusts up and down the back piece for varying torso sizes. And I believe the sides have adjustable straps also.

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
I will post this here because if people care who donates the most money to anti-sledding groups, i.e.: Sierra Club and more it is Big Agriculture. So if you care that these companies donate funds to these organizations you must then care where the majority of their funding comes from, interesting film too. http://www.cowspiracy.com it is free on netflix...

No I didn't watch cowspiracy. However, i did google and read a reveiw or 2. Made me wonder if Dave was drunk when he posted? Or if he is really a tree hugger? Or thought this would somehow be funny?
Cowspiracy appears to be just more lies from the green side. Yep, the planet is in danger of falling from orbit and its all because of COWS!
http://cairncrestfarm.com/movie-review-cowspiracy/

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
No I didn't watch cowspiracy. However, i did google and read a reveiw or 2. Made me wonder if Dave was drunk when he posted? Or if he is really a tree hugger? Or thought this would somehow be funny?
Cowspiracy appears to be just more lies from the green side. Yep, the planet is in danger of falling from orbit and its all because of COWS!
http://cairncrestfarm.com/movie-review-cowspiracy/

If you did not watch, how can you make an informed conclusion. I care about everything, and belief in critical thinking, knock me if you want, it says more about you than me. Cheers dave

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
I watched "cowspiracy" on Netflix it was interesting for sure, gives a different perspective on what the good fight is really all about according to Sierra and greenpeace and all the rest, and I'm no greenie farthest from it and I still eat meat lol

Last edited:

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
If you did not watch, how can you make an informed conclusion. I care about everything, and belief in critical thinking, knock me if you want, it says more about you than me. Cheers dave
Hi Dave
You reply sounnds like a pretty serious knock on me.. insinuating that you and not me are the critical thinker. I'm old, been thinking about the green movement for some time. Watched a lot of foolish laws and rules be laid down. After all these years, my conclusion is this.

There is nothing in the green movement, top to bottom, govt, non govt, front to back, NOTHING, that is even remotely connected to "good stewardship" of that with which we have been blessed. It is all about money, power, control......

It is also my opinion that anyone who thinks that there, is even a tiny fragment of truth coming from the tree hugger enviro whacko community is still asleep or.......... no I wont say any more

Have a nice day

wileybird

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2011
Tour rider 10

Bought a tour rider 10L and love it! Practiced a couple times with it and it works well! Great bag!!

Premium Features