• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 suspension position

rockymtnboy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2010
gods country, bc
where is everyone liking the front skid mounted? my came from the dealer in the bottom position. is that where i want it?

Chris6060

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2009
Fort St. John, British Columbia
Yes. Thats exactly where you want it. A lot of guys with 2012s actually drilled those holes out so we could have the advantage of it. Its the best place to have it. I'd get my hands on an Anti-Stab kit as soon as you can though.

rockymtnboy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2010
gods country, bc
Yes. Thats exactly where you want it. A lot of guys with 2012s actually drilled those holes out so we could have the advantage of it. Its the best place to have it. I'd get my hands on an Anti-Stab kit as soon as you can though.

i already put the new bigger rail end caps on. do u think that this is not enough and i still need the anti stab?

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Has anyone checked the wheel sizes to the new rail end caps i know iceage rail caps are so big the wheels wouldnt even hit the track unless it was hit with something right between the rail tips then they might touch the track.

B
Oct 13, 2012
S.E. SK
Has anyone checked the wheel sizes to the new rail end caps i know iceage rail caps are so big the wheels wouldnt even hit the track unless it was hit with something right between the rail tips then they might touch the track.

?? either ur thinking about it wrong or i'm reading it wrong, i've seen 3 different rail end caps now for my M8 (bdx and old/new cats), they are only different in height ABOVE the center hole, and all are still flush with hyfax's on the bottom,

guess what i'm trying to say is no matter what end caps you use, the AS wheels will always be the same distance from the track, unless the end caps aren't flush with the hyfax's

Premium Features