• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Home Invasion!!!...?

P
Nov 30, 2007
Utah
www.myspace.com
Every night we come home to the news and hear stories of child abductions, murders, and what seem to be completely random acts of violence. We do what we can. We watch our kids, lock up our valuables and monitor our neighborhoods for anything out of the ordinary. In general, however, we embrace the anonymity that communities afford us, and we go to bed self assured that this only happens to others and that the chances of it occurring to us are quite low. Until… One night I was doing the nightly patrol. Dog inside? Check. Gates closed? Check. Everything put away? Check. Garage closed? Check. Lights? Check. Good, I thought to myself and I walked down the dark hallway, heading for bed. Then suddenly, through the darkness I see a fat naked old man approaching me!!! Adrenaline surges through my veins! I jump back grasping for anything heavy and blunt!

Then I noticed the mirror at the end of the hallway...

It sucks getting old….

Karl

Last edited:
C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
That's just funny... Lately all I have been hearing is enjoy your younger days and take care of yourself or you'll pay for it later. Like five times this weekend maybe it is a sign :beer;:D

Premium Features