• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

approach angle.

K
Oct 11, 2008
would i be able to put my skid farther back out of the tunnel to get a better approach angle? i know i would need a metal type of mount on the otherside to hold it on but if i measure everything correctly would i be able to? i have a 131 skid with 151 extensions. i was thinking get shorter extensions or no extensions and doing that. would i be throwin out the geometry way too much even if i measured for the holes straight back?

V
Jul 13, 2009
western washington
I am curious too...

on the skid setback thing. My situation; 95 Vmax 600 144 track install. If I do the math, 136 skid with 144 track= 4 inch skid setback in the chassis. Is this correct? Wanna be sure before I start drillin' holes and building bracing!

V
Jul 13, 2009
western washington
Thx Monstermax!

so, to extrapolate the math, if I were to do a 159 track, I could use 136 to 151 extensions AND set the skid back 4 inches to achieve my goal. Now all the kiddies can understand how to do the math!!

Premium Features