• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films Revolution

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anyone know when they are going to release the BLU-RAY edition?

Last year's Evolution on Blu-Ray looked AWESOME.!

WYrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Gillette, WY
I bought last years blu-ray and it doesnt work on Sonys. Anyone know when the new ones will be sent off?

sledmanhof

Lifetime Membership
Sep 17, 2005
Canistota, South Dakota
i talked to larry in the booth yesterday and he told me they didnt have them in yet so you'll need to get them online...if i remember right it might be the 18th

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
Brian did the 'fraglewiggle rock it to the top' this year w/ the porcupine chute! AWESOME! Larry did some wicked climbs as well! Whittaker lost his blanky & handed the binky to the elephants when he pulled out all the stops this time!!...Not to mention all the others insane stuff from the 509 family!.....but I can't give away the whole film.....so better order one!:D

Tom you made an epic one once again! GREAT JOB!!!!:D

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Good movie but only 45 mins sucks. Come on guys we know you have hours and hours of footage so how about say 1hr20 and then a bonus section or even a few bloopers? If MMM7 can do it I'm sure you can. We spend lot's of money on these vids.

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
bought it and sold it about 4 days later...I personally can't stand the headbangin' screaming music. The footage is pretty good though.

Premium Features