• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DYNOPORT, proven integrity.

S

slowfusion

Nov 13, 2008
Sodus Point NY.
First of all, Have a DYNOPORT pipe kit and clutch kit among some of my mods on my '06, Fusion 900,
I was in Tug Hill NY Monday thru Wednesday, Wednesday started out great, sled was feeling nice, weather was great, not too much traffic on the hill,Just like Mon. and Tues. Got about 80 miles on early and while comming down a stretch of straight, perfectly groomed trail, could see a mile ahead, The sled poped and got loud, I stopped,22 miles out from any paved road, Broken primary spring and hole in pipe 3" X 2", Had no choice, had to ride to road were friend Rip , could meet me with truck, took about 5 miles before went into DET mode but kept under 35 Mph all the way back, loaded in truck, went home. Next morning called DYNOPORT, Of course, Rich Daley was quick to talk to me himself and listen to what happened, Engine is fine, Spring breaking caused a harmonic tone to break the pipe, He was a gentlman and said he would take care of me. The next afternoon UPS showed up with new pipe and upgraded spring. FREE of charge. I did not even have to ask him to replace the parts, These are mod parts and I never expected that kind of service,
I own a remodeling company in a villiage on lake Ontario and Sodus Bay, I have backed my product beyond my responsabilities for over 20 years and that has made me recognized as one of the best in my area. My marketing budget is just about NADA, I stay busy by reputation. I will never by another pipe from anyone besides DYNOPORT ever again. Just thinking , If I had bought through a discount magazine or a huge aftermarket company that makes everthing from pipes to gloves, Were would I be now in the situation??
Again, DYNOPORT!!! Proven HP. Proven integrity,

R
Nov 20, 2009
Well I'll be dam......don't think that u would get that from 99% of any other aftermarket place no matter what yer buying. Just good business! very rare these days! Paul from FNI is the same way!Both are owners, try getting a call back personally from bigger companys. HA!
You are treated top notch from people who care from the smaller companies like them.

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Always good to hear companies that are willing to go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. Thanks for sharing your experience!:beer;

Premium Features