• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
We our last XTX show up new years eve last year... Needless to say it was converted to a MTX and is still sitting on there floor...

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
So can the first owners do a real world weigh in all fluids in + full tank.

I am blue all the way but my better halve is about to jump ship to a lighter 2

stroke unless the Viper MTX is much lighter than here Nytro MTX.

She has friends that did the same I am trying my best to keep her from

going to the dark side.:face-icon-small-win

flying frenchman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
It may be the same weight but sure nice that you can throw it around. The Nytro feels like a boat and throws you around. Drive one you'll be impressed. You don't even notice the weight. Very nice sled.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
yes they do not feel like the same motor in the 2 sleds,the viper is lighter but still heaver than a 2 stroke,but it rides much lighter than a nytro.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
I agree, those ski's look way skinny!
I'll try them (because there on there), but I'm betting I'll be paying for new ones fast!!!:der:

yup i talk to neil he said they are junk.:face-icon-small-dissame ones were on demo sleds & sucked cant beleave they used them.:face-icon-small-con

Y

yamahajohnson220

Jan 4, 2008
I love how over on totallyidiot.com all these trail riders are claiming of not picking up their new vipers from the dealers. Yet the mountain riders are willing to beg, borrow, and steal to get theirs.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I love how over on totallyidiot.com all these trail riders are claiming of not picking up their new vipers from the dealers. Yet the mountain riders are willing to beg, borrow, and steal to get theirs.

Mountain Riders are a DIFFERENT BREED OF SLEDDERS!!
Most of us would love to have the new sled in JULY to get started working on them!!

I know I wish I had had all summer to get a Turbo installed "Leisurely"..

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
i have no idea:face-icon-small-win but its not that bad like a 2 stroke turbo strait pipe,if there is 6-`12 inches of fresh its almost as quiet as a stock sled but on the trail its like a piped 2 stroke.

Ah nope.

Premium Features