• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

USA 900 RIDE - Cooke City, Mt. - February 14,15,16,17 2011

900 USA RIDE

• Total voters

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Zman thats good that you can go will see you there.
Josh

I think you read that wrong Josh. I was all set to go and got offered a job I can't pass up so my riding season just got pushed back till March 16.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Looks like I need to find a 900 to slap together quick so I can go on this ride... it sounds like a lot of fun.

Maybe I just need to start a MUT ride, cause my sled doesnt fit in any category.... :face-icon-small-ton

Run what you brung. Just tell Biggdawg you are in and you can take over for my spot. You guys better take some good pictures and video so I can see what I missed.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
ZMAN I READ THAT WRONG SORRY YOU CANT MAKE IT. JOB IS GOOD THING

On the bright side it is going to give me enough money to finish the sled right with a few extra goodies I was going to wait till next year to get. I'm done with the job after March 16th and I plan to take a couple weeks and hitting CO, WY, and MT sledding if the snow is still good.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
So what do you guys do just get together and tear it up? I am gettin my 900 here real soon i might not be at your guys skill level!

this will be our first real get together but all are welcome. if you can't keep up we will send someone back to get you :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-ton lol.

there should be riders of all levels there, my brother is of the lesser skills but we push hard and all seem to learn quick in our group. :face-icon-small-hap

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
My sled will be ready right on Schedule, does somebody want to ride it for me and tell me if it works...lol:face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Update

there will be 5 in my group,

Millertools and Sean will be in my group along with my brother and my cousin
so who else is coming lets go people speak up

knock knock anybody home??? :face-icon-small-hap

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Hey BiggDawg, there is another guy from AZ on here who has sleds in Wyoming in the snowies. Going to try to hook up with his group in late March in the snowies.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I am going to try and make a snowies trip in march probably 2nd or 3rd week end.

I'm working till March 16th so it will be after that for me. It would be cool if I could meet up with you there. Have to see what happens I guess.

Premium Features