• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Boots?

S
Nov 28, 2007
Ok so i have size 16 Shoes and i can not find any boots to fit. When i was at the Edmonton sled show i asked People that sold HMK, FXR, And Klim and they all said that i was sol on boots from them. I had the Baffin Hot Pepper but have outgrown them too. I found a pair of Ski-doo boots that were to small but they felt the best and i really need new boots so i bought them but last week on or first ride found out they suck. The one boot did not keep any water or anything out. What did eveyone eles with bigger feet do for boots?

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
This may sound waayy cheezy dewd, but it'll work. You got an old pair of neoprene waders? Maybe you have friends that can help you out there. Cut the feet off below the knees at about sock height. Remove the liners from a sled boot of say, size 14? I know it sounds ghetto, but it should work if nothin' else comes through. I used this white trash solution in substitution of expensive wading shoes, only I didn't cut the waders up.It frikin worked.

S
Nov 28, 2007
I have a pir of insulated rubber boots the fit good and work but i was hopeing for something with some ankle support.

S

Sledsniper

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Montana
I bought a pair of the Baffin Hot Pepper boots and the no bend ankle kills my Knees!
How can you ride with your ankles locked up?

M
I have big feet too

I wear a 13/14 find it tough to find any foot wear I just go to store to store and ask do you sell anything past size 12 I is hard to believe how many say no.
I found a leather Polaris boot in a 14 and they fit good. I think 14 as big as they come though.
Do you want to start a boot company for peeps with big a$$ feet?

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I have 17's, Columbia Bugaboo and Bugabootoo boots, and wear gaiters over the top but under my bibs. I like the too's better. I get most of mine off E-bay.

Last edited:
Premium Features