• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buy my titanium turbo vector, it's getting old!

D
Nov 26, 2007
I need to sell my ti sled built by Scott at Diamond S. Only 350 miles on new turbo Vector motor. Lightest weight Yamaha around at just over 500#. 16 x 162. This was Scott's personal sled with an RX1 motor. I tried to sell this last year, but didn't quite get it done, so I'd sure like to now. It's a 25 side mount, stock pistons and rods but cylinder shimmed (good shim, not a couple of base gaskets), ignition and cam timing reset. Shockwave secondary. Asking $14,500 or make me an offer. Located in Sheridan Wy.

O
Nov 26, 2007
Alta, Norway
www.scooternorge.no
D4mned dollar is getting to high now....Wish I just bought it last year when the dollar was low...It was so low, that it would have to sell for 10 grand to get over here for the same price as you had it listed last year...:mad:

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Buy it for god sakes so I can get over the guilty consciense! I will even help deliver it, im serious, Don is only an hour or so away and I like Utah/Idaho & Colorado if you live there and I frequent these states often

i guess things didnt work out for you hey nate to bad thats a nice sled.:beer;

Premium Features