• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PIEPS Jetforce Tour Rider 24 liter

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Has anyone used and had experience with the PIEPS Jetforce Tour Rider 24?

I would like to hear what you like or dislike about it.

Thanks!

jetforcetour_inflated_flat.png

jetforcetour-rider24_rd.png

W
Mar 21, 2013
Ive had one for two years now and like it a lot it took a while to figure out where to put all my stuff but works great once you do. I deploy it a couple times a winter just to show my friends how it works.

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Check in with Next Level Dan Adams. When I took a class from them that is what his crew was using. They seemed to love them.

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
I swapped from an ABS to the Pieps. The first ride I was on with it, I was caught in a slide and had to deploy. I was very comfortable for the rest of the day knowing I could still deploy again as carrying extra canisters are heavy.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I swapped from an ABS to the Pieps. The first ride I was on with it, I was caught in a slide and had to deploy. I was very comfortable for the rest of the day knowing I could still deploy again as carrying extra canisters are heavy.

That fact alone is one of the BIGGEST selling points for me!! I was told you can deploy at least 4 times per charge at cold temps and up to 8 times at room temp.

Premium Features