• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtt 06 310 mcxapex 1300 miles for 2010 m8162 snopro

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
if anyone wants to trade, i would be interested in doing so, but for a new or next to new m8, 09/10, my apex has 1300 miles total and 300 boosted, turbo kit installed by leipheimer in butte and did the engine work also, [head shim] this is the 19t turbo kit capable of big hp but i run it at 16lbs on premium fuel, the turbo install including parts and labour cost 10G us and it has many more goodies on it.

boss seat
fox floats up front
boost guage
factory guage relocated to bar riser
alpine lightweight turbo hood
alpine headlight bracket with 2 piaa lights
shockwave helix
super tip weights
radiator delete
battery btracket removed
lightweight battery installed in rs footwell
2" rox pivot riser
tailight removed
avid extrovert drivers
162x2.5x16 camo extreme track
just serviced the engine and chaincase
sled has no miles on it, these things run for thousands of miles without a hiccup i just want a lighter sled for a spare.

i want 13500 canadian if i sold it.

apex mcx turbo 002.jpg apex mcx turbo 001.jpg apex mcx turbo 004.jpg

Last edited:
L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
yes it was robs, i did a few needed things to it also, bigger track, rad delete, remove battery bracket and install lightweight battery in foot well, replaced driveshaft brgs, new belts, rox riser, relocated boost guage [couldnt see it], replaced all exhaust pipes in tunnel [were squashed when clamp turned and track hit them], replaced spark plugs, replaced engine oil and chaincase oil, installed extra venting, painted some stuff, im going to ride it next week so you never know i may not want to sell it, you cant come anywhere close to making this kind of power for this price, i have a new 09 m1000 pg as well.:D

Premium Features