• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100T "Big Chute" turbo

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
What are you guys doing for the stock chain and gears? Flatlanders that boost up are snapping them like crazy and I've heard they're designed for only 200hp.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
We have been running 250hp + for months. The flatlanders are having trouble because of studded tracks which shock load the chain/gears/bearings and put more stress on the drive train than we do with our mountain sleds.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
We have been running 250hp + for months. The flatlanders are having trouble because of studded tracks which shock load the chain/gears/bearings and put more stress on the drive train than we do with our mountain sleds.

Flatlanders are mostly speed guys too. They all want to go 130mph and some are doing it. That is alot more speed on the chain. I am pumped that my 1100t proclimb will do 100mph on the trail but I tell you I am a little worried about the paddles on the track at that speed.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I asked about the chain/gears because I can already see metal shavings in my sight glass and have had to unplug the reverse sensor because its loaded with metal shavings. I even have shavings in my vent tube and the sled has 842 miles half of which were out west. As soon as I get time I want to examine the chain and assembly.

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
Loose the reverse chain & sprocket...No need for that chain with no tensioner banging around in there against the case and everything else. < That is the culprit for the metal shavings.
Also promotes less drag on the drive system.
Who needs reverse anyway.

Where do you guys get the colored boost hoses? - Daddy needs....

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Got the big chute kit installed late on Friday and took it out yesterday. I am seriously impressed. It is so much more than the 215hp ECU flash and that is fast. I've never said any vehicle was scary fast before, but this is pretty close. Ran flawless from the first moment on the snow all day. 270ish HP with 50/50 pump premium and 110 race. There is a pump gas program that is about 20hp less. The most awesome thing is virtually no tuning, bolt on and go. Used MDS weights and a 36/44 helix. Ran 8100 rpm on long pulls all day.

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
The big Chute turbo is the real deal and a pleasure to ride. The most impressive thing to me was its relentless pull. It never stopped accelerating. Trail manners as well as part throttle work in the trees and on your edge where like a stock sled. Mash the loud flipper and it will remind you quickly that this was NOT a normal 1100T. The fact it remains stock with just bolt on parts will be the most appealing for 11T owners looking for some added trouble free, plug and play HP. This is going to be a GREAT upgrade and the best "Bang for the Buck" that I have seen for the 1100T to date. The Evolution Powersport guys have done a fantastic job, and there experience on big dollar, big horsepower cars is showing through on our 4 stroke sleds.

Last edited:
Premium Features