• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1973 Skidoo Elite Twin Track 2 seater

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
As far as i can tell this started life as a 1973 (ish) Skidoo Elite.

My grandpa had this build in 2004-2005 ish. He took the body off of a Skidoo twin tracker and had this chassis fabricated for it. The sled has twin M10 suspensions, FOX front shocks, an 800 VES with an SLP pipe. It has Reverse. Seats were custom made for the chassis. If i recall correctly he put over $20K into the build. He's 82 now and doesn't get out much so i'm listing it for sale.

As far as price i'm not sure what to ask. If you're interested PM me and we can talk.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I have no idea what this is worth but man is that a cool build. Sure be fun for cruising the trails at the cabin. I had always thought about building up an old raider the same way but as a single seat.

How wide is it at the widest point?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
I have no idea what this is worth but man is that a cool build. Sure be fun for cruising the trails at the cabin. I had always thought about building up an old raider the same way but as a single seat.

How wide is it at the widest point?

ill have to go measure it but i can tall you its going to be hard to side hill! lol the front suspension sticks out a good bit farther than stock.

yeah its hard to price something like this. hopefully someone sees the value in it and wants to pick it up.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
reposted pics because photobucket is horrible

AFGFyUk.jpg

ZqsuGJY.jpg

qyhqxAy.jpg

oRsjfOf.jpg

CIQDQqm.jpg

Premium Features