• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2007 Rev X 800R 151 W/Warranty

S

Sled169

Selling the wifes 07 Rev 800r X model. It has one full year of warranty left on it from the factory that is transferable to the new owner. This is a one owner sled. It had a new motor put in at 800 miles. Machine has 1993 miles on it now and has always ran perfect.

It is white and Red
151 x 2 Track
HPS can
Better Boards
Ice Scratchers
2 Cool air vents all around
Reverse
Quick clickers
Ski Doo cover

NADA average retail on this sled is $6995 with out any of the extras

New price $4995.

Located in Baker City, OR
150 miles west of Boise ID.

PM me or email me at jksnowmobile@gmail.com

Last edited:
S

Sled169

This sled has a full year of warranty left on it that transfers to the buyer, this is a no risk purchase. Even if the motor goes again, which I highly doubt will have since it has the new 08 motor in it, it would be coverd by warranty and the buyer will have a new motor again.

Need to move this already purchased the replacement.

B
Feb 26, 2008
laurel,Mt
there are several 07 rev's for under 5k. on snowest. just so you know. I just picked up an 07 xrs for $4500 with the 08 motor and with a new track and under 1500 miles total. you might have to take a bite to sell, but still early in the season.

S

Sled169

Thanks for the wonderful insite.....but the extra year of full warranty alone is worth an extra $500. The 07 Rev has an unfair sitgma to it, there is nothing wrong with most of them, in fact all the ones I have ever been around with the exception of one have been really good sleds.

I never have understood why people give away sleds like that. NADA market value is nearly $7k. Average trade in is $5375. I think I will just keep it if don't sell. No reason to take that big of a loss on a sled I have $10,000 invested in and is only for years old.

Low Retail Average Retail Base Price $5,290 $6,815 OptionsReverse $85 $115 TOTAL PRICE $5,375 $6,930

Premium Features