• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

872? worth it ?

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
sled

I was just curious as my 154 sees mid 40s not gearing changes or drivers. I would assume yours must run a bit harder. I did pick up 8-10 mph with the bb though in a steep climb lots of snow. I know I will never get them equal but you know

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
MPH....if you pause the vid and read the digital readout it hits 50 but stays around 48 mph
Try mounting your camera on the side of your helmet. Top of helmet view totally sucks compared to side mount. With side mount the camera angle is such that you will be able to see speedo and tach almost 100% of the time that you are looking forward and also will be able to see out in front of sled better.
She sounds like she purrs like a kitten. Clutching sounds good aswell. Nice and smooth.:amen:
I know I have posted it before but here is a vid with a side helmet view. Notice how much more visable the gauges and forward looking view are.

http://youtu.be/_7o_UJ-ItOg

Premium Features