• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Koso Adapter

K

killerrf

Nov 27, 2007
sk
U can access coolant temp Thru cat gauge. Don’t need after market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

killerrf

Nov 27, 2007
sk
I know u can read water temp ... u have to either hold down right button till display changes or both buttons at same time or left button ha... but it takes like at least 10 secs. But U have to try the combinations of buttons. But does work. U can see air temp, water temp, voltage things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Heard good things about the reflash, but you CAN get this info free off the stock gauge. Hold both buttons down at the same time for like 10 seconds. The odometer will change to a numbered list. I don't know what all the parameters are but number 3 is coolant temp. The dumb part is every time you kill the sled you have to go through the process again.

S
Oct 29, 2011
Michigan
Heard good things about the reflash, but you CAN get this info free off the stock gauge. Hold both buttons down at the same time for like 10 seconds. The odometer will change to a numbered list. I don't know what all the parameters are but number 3 is coolant temp. The dumb part is every time you kill the sled you have to go through the process again.
Thanks just got my sled out will try it today.
Only really want to know when the snow is low. Thanks!

Premium Features