• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharged Bikeman 940

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Looking to put a Speedwerx supercharger on a Bikeman 940, has anybody out there done this yet? It was brought up in a different thread about pipes, so i thought to start its own.
photo.jpg

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
You may lure Kevin back to SW with this thread! haha I know he was looking for someone that wanted to try it a while ago and I think he said he would help with the tuning for whoever wanted to pony up for the cost of the parts.

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Maybe he'll chime in, I want to do this !!
It doesnt appear that there is any major changes for Cat in 2016, so might as well improve on what i already have. Always have the need for more HP !!

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Kevin knows about some things that are happening with BDX for next year that he mentioned to me. I am not sure that he would state them on here yet if he was still on here, but I would give him a call definitely!!

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Why don't you just call him

Well first cuz i dont know who he is, lol, and second i really dont want to be the first. I was asking if anyone else has done this and made it work. But thanks

Jeff / BDX is just 20 miles down the road, i better grab a 24 pk and stop in ;)

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Jeff / BDX is just 20 miles down the road, i better grab a 24 pk and stop in ;)[/QUOTE]

Good idea!!

K
Feb 5, 2015
Speed werx has many different pulled to choose from standard is 3.5 then down to 3.37 then 3.25 and so on I've spoke with Jeremy many times and with the smaller pulled and low compression pistons their claiming 270 hp....I'm still running pump gas with new tunes and smaller pulley just rode with a guy who was running 14 psi race gas on a bd turbo and my super charger was destroying his turbo I let him try the SC and he asked if I would sell it..... don't see the need for a bb and all the tuning when you can make 270 pull and go my sled has run 100 percent perfect all winter at about 230hp

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Speed werx has many different pulled to choose from standard is 3.5 then down to 3.37 then 3.25 and so on I've spoke with Jeremy many times and with the smaller pulled and low compression pistons their claiming 270 hp....I'm still running pump gas with new tunes and smaller pulley just rode with a guy who was running 14 psi race gas on a bd turbo and my super charger was destroying his turbo I let him try the SC and he asked if I would sell it..... don't see the need for a bb and all the tuning when you can make 270 pull and go my sled has run 100 percent perfect all winter at about 230hp

I understand what your saying, but since I already have a flawlessly running 200hp 940.... whats wrong with wanting a "safe" 300hp

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I rode a CPC 950 with a turbo on it and it was absolutely unreal for only running 5 pounds of boost on pump gas.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007

How much boost are you running with the smaller pulley?

Premium Features