• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Sheridan, Wyoming

S
Dec 22, 2012
Another newbie saying Hi.

I was a member of the old forums years ago when I rode more. Life kinda snuck up on us and 4 children, 4 jobs, and three states later I'm ready to get back into riding.

Unfortunately, both of my snowmobiles were stolen earlier this month. We have just recently moved from Columbus, MT, to Sheridan, WY and had them stored at my in-laws place. You would think that out in the country they would be safe, but apparently not.

I thought about all of the resources available to us to help us track them down and I remembered how helpful this forum was to me when I was tuning my sleds. So here i am. If I don't get them back, I still intend to purchase others and I'll hang around here some more.

Let me know if there is a special spot to post the details on our sleds and trailer. Thank you in advance.

Josh Walton
Sheridan, WY
03 MXZ 800 144"
04 Summit 800 151"

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Hello there fellow sheridanite sad to hear about your sleds being stolen. Did you file a report with the law? I would try the general snowmobiling section if you want to make a post that a lot of people will see. Best of luck!

S
Dec 22, 2012
Yes...Rosebud County has a police report. I haven't filed one here in town but I have been to the polaris and ski-doo dealers and gave them the particulars.

I'm really looking forward to riding the bighorns again. One of my all time favorite places to ride.

Thanks for the advice!

S
Dec 22, 2012
Just north of here. Birney Montana. About an hour drive, just north of Tongue River Reservoir.

StolenSnowmobiles_zpsb46c201c.jpg

Premium Features