• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo M-series with single throttle body

moose

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
B.C Canada
single throttle body

just wondering if you got another batch made? Can you pm me with price and availability? for the aux injectors are you just setting it up to run factory cat injectors?
Thanks

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
Single TB intake

Hey everyone.... I wanted to see how many people would be interested in these intakes. I am considering another run of them. I will be installing a turbo setup on a 2016 M8000 162. I plan on running a comp oil less turbo, water to air intercooler, with my water pump, and a Dynojet fuel controller. I have one intake for my project so when I get started on it I will start posting pic's. The one on my M7 is a blast and VERY ride able as my 12 yr old boy rides it fine.

Thanks all and hope we get a great winter.

R
Dec 22, 2007
Alberta
Hey everyone.... I wanted to see how many people would be interested in these intakes. I am considering another run of them. I will be installing a turbo setup on a 2016 M8000 162. I plan on running a comp oil less turbo, water to air intercooler, with my water pump, and a Dynojet fuel controller. I have one intake for my project so when I get started on it I will start posting pic's. The one on my M7 is a blast and VERY ride able as my 12 yr old boy rides it fine.

Thanks all and hope we get a great winter.
I see you run the comp oiless i have a new eqilivent 3071 with tial stainless housing how is the spool up not going to use it are you interested in it.

Goinbyyabig

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2015
I am installing a M1000 engine in my IQR chassis, and would be interested in this intake. Wondering what throttle body you're using, and if the TPS is happy with the stock ECU. I would love to do a MS Pro or something similar, but probably not before it's done and rideable. I'm probably 6-8 weeks out, I'd think. Using a 3071 and an air to water intercooler. But with custom shafts, motor mounts, drop and roll... it will take a while. Regardless, I would be a buyer even if I couldn't use it immediately. Would you PM me a price and an idea on when you think it will be available? Do these need two injectors or ??? I had thought if I did an aftermarket ECU, I would use one quality injector per cylinder. Thoughts on this?

Premium Features