• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom 174" Twisted Turbo M1000 VE Chassis

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
In my case, there are two reasons for selling. First, I enjoy the build part and trying to put something together that will make heads turn and spark conversation as well as impress people who see it perform. This sled does all of that and then some, so I'll start another one. Second, I have a very few select friends who can or will go where I am willing to put this sled, so it comes down to riding alone (so to speak) much of the time. My next sled will be something totaly different and just as bad azz if it comes together the way my mind sees it.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
I guess I'll be keeping this one. Picked up my new sled last week and getting started on it now. It's rough to have to keep this one in the stable as one of the choices for a days ride :D

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
I'm not starving to death if that's what you mean. That's why I'm not interested in the pm's asking if I'll take 10K for this sled. I have it set at a great price and someone will get a whole lot of sled for the price.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Well, one thing leads to another and I'll put this back to the top. I've found a house that I want to buy and need to come up with some more $$$ for the down payment. So, make an offer (within reason) and lets try and work up a deal. There has been one change in the sled since this posting and that is the addition of a KMOD rear suspension is on order. Still a 174" and still lite weight. Only about three more months till the snow starts flying around here and we can get back out and enjoy the power!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Got a few questions about the sled and possibly interested. mind giving me a call when you have a moment. 403-845-9702 Corry

I
Nov 28, 2007
Orem, Utah
Great sled man....very impressive. After taking the yr off last yr, Im ready to jump back in ASAP. As much as i enjoy, err, love building new sleds, this one has me thinking why bother...

I need to come see it asap!

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Great sled man....very impressive. After taking the yr off last yr, Im ready to jump back in ASAP. As much as i enjoy, err, love building new sleds, this one has me thinking why bother...

I need to come see it asap!

With as little action as there has been in the sled sales lately, I figured nobody was looking. That being said, it is getting the KMOD and the track has been for sale so that it could get a 3" stuffed under it too. To bad I didn't know two weeks ago, I was at St. Anthony dunes and would have been more than happy to bring it along.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Motor has 07 wiring and an 08 topend that's been ported and milled. A slight delay in being able to sell now since I sold the Camo 2 1/2 yesterday while I wait for the 3" to show up. I might just have to keep this thing to see how well a 3" and KMOD work.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
House or no house, I'm tired of the reach around, circle jerk, jack offs calling and telling me this sled is on worth 10K, so I've ordered my 3" track and will ride it with the new suspension for another year. Thanks to those that had "valid, reasonable" questions. We'll see you on the hill. Why is there no "delete thread/edit" button anymore on the main post?

Premium Features