For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 07:56 PM
Currently: Working.... with a big smile!
Thanked 1,033 Times in 360 Posts
colorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond reputecolorado_matt has a reputation beyond repute
Default avalanche airbag review: HIGHMARK by SnowPulse VEST

The vest is a great option for active riding and has great organized storage. There is a lot of adjustment to achieve a good tight personal fit for a wide variety of riders. The material quality is top of the line and this avalanche airbag was designed by and for sledders.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to colorado_matt For This Useful Post:
christopher (08-04-2014)
Old 08-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Currently: Waiting
Dartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond repute

I bought this vest last year after reading as much as I could find on airbags. With the vest I had to dress differently, you retain much more body heat compared to a backpack.

The one thing that I did not discover in my research was this vest has no crotch strap. After reading last year about a couple of guys that were strangled by their backpack airbag because they did not hook up the crotch strap I decided I would make my own.

Overall I like the vest and do think it's very well made.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 16,289 Times in 7,800 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

BIG FAN of the SnowPulse Highmark myself.
I choose to go with the traditional backpack version.

I now wear it 100% of the time while riding.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Currently: Slednuck
Basic Member
bnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond reputebnorth has a reputation beyond repute

I have the vest and really like it but would much rather have the wraparound style airbag and lose the removable function.