• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVOLUTION POWERSPORTS NYTRO Performance ECU Flash +6.1 HP!

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Evolution Powersports is proud to announce that we have developed an ECU recalibration for normally aspirated Nytros. The tune is for 91 Octane fuel only and has both revised timing and fueling which adds approximately 6.1 hp and outstanding throttle response. The tune was developed for sleds that already have a free flowing aftermarket exhaust. We are coupling this performance flash along with our Hand Warmer Reflash which reprograms the hand warmers to operate the same as the 2012+ sleds (for those who do not know, the hand warmers on the Nytro were fixed in 2012 by Yamaha reprogramming the way the ecu controls the hand warmers - the hand warmers themselves are the same. Our programming adds the 2012+ running calibration to 2008-2011 sleds)

The price of the Performance Flash/Hand warmer fix for 2008-2011 sleds $369.00. If you have our already have our hand warmer fix or have a 2012+ Nytro, the price is $299.00. If you want to couple an aftermarket exhaust with the flash, we will have some options soon.

We are also working on a high altitude version with more timing which will be released soon.

Dyno graphs will be posted shortly.

Please see our website for more information.

Last edited:
E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
NYTRONATUNEDYNOGRAPHS_zpse49da708.jpg

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
wow 9500 rpm aftermarket exaust & header,k&n air intake + head port & polish:face-icon-small-sho now that would be a fun motor 170+hp:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

M

MNSnowCat

Apr 13, 2009
MN
Thanks Evolution!

Just got back from the Snowies and had a chance to test the updated ECU. The sled ran perfectly and you can feel the additional power when you get on the gas when the bottom falls out on you in the meadows and side hills. I'm not a hill climber, but I do like playing in the trees and the throttle response was excellent.
The hand warmers that work are a nice touch too.

Thanks!

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Just got back from the Snowies and had a chance to test the updated ECU. The sled ran perfectly and you can feel the additional power when you get on the gas when the bottom falls out on you in the meadows and side hills. I'm not a hill climber, but I do like playing in the trees and the throttle response was excellent.
The hand warmers that work are a nice touch too.

Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback Mark! Glad to hear everything performed well for you.

Premium Features