• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge 910 custom for sale?

reuben

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2007
Edge 910 custom for sale? (Now with pictures)

well I seem to be torn I am having a baby in April and I think I need to sell My Toy. It is a edge 04 and it has a Carls 910 with custom crank with large bearing by Larry Rugland 08 plus an extra crank on the bench holz and air all the way around Van Amberg Tunnel with a 2.5 156 track Boss seat and lots of extras. Let me know if you would like to own this sled. I am asking 10500.00

P1010159.JPG P1010160.JPG P1010161.JPG

Last edited:
E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
I have ridden this sled and seen it run lots of time and it is very sweet and I'm not sure how he is going to price it. I do know how much he has in it and he is going to loose his arse no matter what.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
All Work done by Struther's

This guy is a little retarted when it comes to posting pictures, prices etc. Anyways, this sled has been built from the ground up by Carl's Cycle and he always has them do the scheduled work. He is the only owner of this machine and it flat out rocks! I will help him get some pictures up very soon.
2003 Bulkhead, belly ban and hood

All Holz suspension even down to the spindles

Fox Floats all the way around with an added rear track shock to keep the weight transfer in check

Two wheel rear axel

Camo Challanger extreme 156x2.5x15, ported by Leland Perf.

Scratchers of course

VanAmberg Tunnle, powder coated the tunnel and bulkhead red, looks great plus easy to maintain, the chaincase is dropped 5/8 of an inch

Boss highrise flat top seat

SLP Powder Pro's with Carl's Mod

Timbersled Bars

Jack's 910 with Vforce III's, Bored carbs, SLP Twins with Terra Alps Front Dump canister, (no bog in the deep or on long pulls)

9 tooth extros

All the SLP air intake and Jack's clutching for spot on performance

This sled is always stored inside and serviced by Carl's cycle to ensure maximum performance day in and day out.

If you are interested in this sled send him a PM and talk to him on the phone. Very nice and personable guy.

Premium Features