For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arizona/New Mexico Chama, Red River, White Mountains, etc.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2016, 08:38 PM
Currently: Not set.
Srhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moved to Phoenix, need people to ride with in the mts.

I moved to Phoenix for the winter and am wanting to meet someone or a group to join to ride with. I have a sled deck and a 4 door long box duramax and am always willing to drive. I have Avalanche gear and have been to a few of mike duffy's classes. I am an intermediate rider and can keep up with most riders, unless they are turboed. I am self employed so also pretty flexible on dates.
Thanks
Scott rhone

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-28-2016, 01:02 PM
Basic Member
lobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond repute

just about enough to start riding , we ride up in Chama NM if your interested in heading up this way. going up to check things out later in the week

Old 11-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Srhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond reputeSrhone has a reputation beyond repute

I am headed to Minnesota for the weekend but I appreciate the response. I am unfamiliar with southern Colorado and New Mexico. Usually ride northern Colorado and Cooke city. If you ever need a guy in the future...

Old 12-12-2016, 12:12 PM
skibob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live north of phx and am self employed can ride any time we get snow. I ride co and am going to ride ut with another guy this year that knows area. and good riding here when we get snow. would love to check out chama also. Bob 602-390-6107

Old 12-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Basic Member
lobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond reputelobo rider has a reputation beyond repute

any time you want to try Chama let me know, will give you the tour

Old 12-14-2016, 02:48 PM

When where you thinking of going again? I'm free sat, sun, and Monday. Just throwing it out there.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Basic Member

there is a big storm on Friday Saturday so this weekend is not good as there is not enough to really get off road but next weekend should be good

Old 12-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 7,981 Times in 4,615 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srhone View Post
I moved to Phoenix for the winter and am wanting to meet someone or a group to join to ride with. I have a sled deck and a 4 door long box duramax and am always willing to drive. I have Avalanche gear and have been to a few of mike duffy's classes. I am an intermediate rider and can keep up with most riders, unless they are turboed. I am self employed so also pretty flexible on dates.
Thanks
Scott rhone

How far do you have to drive from Phoenix to ride? Up toward Sodona or over toward Flagstaff?

My sister lives in Scotsdale. My parents and grandparents migrate to Sun City West every winter. I've been down there on two occasions. Was in Tucson in 2004 and in Phoenix in Jan of 2014.

I'll be down in Phoenix for a week coming up in a bit. But I'm flying with the family and won't be able to sled with ya. LOL

Ambassador for:
FB & IG: Scott Stiegler

Honestly, Honey!!! The shop paid for these mods. They sponsor me now. Really!

Check out these cool products:

Old 12-14-2016, 03:45 PM

I'm willing to drive a long way to wherever. I ride Cooke city a few times a year, this is my first winter down south so I hope to ride colorado as much as possible since it's so close. I ride Dirtbike in flagstaff a lot, in the cinders, pretty fun hill climbing. Prob won't sled in flagstaff. I like the serious backcountry stuff and I don't think they get the snow that I am looking for.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:34 PM
mountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond reputemountainsnopro has a reputation beyond repute