• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m7 wanted

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
Ya well the guy i was going to get my m8 from was a litte over priced and i though with all the upgrades it had it might blow up. But hell i will out high mark everybody on my 570

well let me know when you get good snow there,I will make a trip just myself...I am in the middle of a build so I need to hurry before the snow flies,so I have something to ride...:eek:I needed to sell off the other one to pay bills...but I have everything but a skid so I just need to put it together

oh I am looking for another cheap m too,so you have competition

killergiller

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
Northern CA
I've got an 05 M7 141, stock with goldfinger, and SLP Powder Pro's. $4k Always kept in covered trailer, stored properly and excellent shape with 1100miles.

W
Nov 28, 2007
wyoming
m7

i have a 2006 m7 153 good cond. it has only 502.9 miles green, rode by a 15 year old. small bend in upper part of tunnal does not effect any of the cooling, good sled. Have used d&d duals never put on. but will go with sled. needs efi control to run them. if interested i have pictures.

Premium Features