• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo XP Turbo Kits Now Available

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
We are ready for our production run for kits fot the XP.

For those that haven't been keeping current on the original post. I listed the prices here to make it a bit easier.

I'm working on some of the priceing today and will hopefully have a close estamite by the end of this week. I will post the prices along with the pictures if the coater comes through for me this week. I think I will price the kits out a few ways to make it easier for those interested. Along with the kits, the instructions will come with a purchase order number that I will file along with name, date, price paid and all the part numbers for all components used in that particular kit. That way if there is any questions or changes with the kits I will have the information available to me to know what has been used if a customer need support. You never know what suppliers will stop makeing whatever and then I would have to change components. I like to be informed to be able to help.

The price on the kits I think I will do:

BASIC KIT: Everything needed to have a turbo minus the EGT or AFR gauge and clutching. You can buy later or try your own clutching. This would be less of a hit on the wallet. $4700 US. Shipping and 6% sales tax not included.

STANDARD KIT: Would include clutching, but would not include the EGT or AFR gauge. This is what I would think most would be interested in. $4700 + $300 US. Shipping and 6% sales tax not included.

FULL TILT KIT: Would be complete with everything with you choice of either EGT or AFR. $4700 + $300 + $350 = $5350 US. Shipping and 6% sales tax not included.

Along with all these will still be options as far as any powder coating, chroming, anodizing and polishing along with a price for installation.

These are just some things I have thought about to make it easy for everyone involved. Any other suggestions would be great. The website deal is still in the works, but all that cost money and I'm trying to keep the price in check.

Dave Halverson

Premium Features