• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Plastic skis for my sons 2001 340 indy

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey guys I would like to put some plastic skis on my sons 340 indy. Anybody know if any of the Polaris takes offs would work on this sled? I don't really want to drop a lot of money on skis for him just wanted to get rid of those metal ones and was hoping to get a set of take offs that would work. Thank

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Myself and another guy have used the early Polaris plastic skis and notched the inner lip for the shock to clear.

Sorry I don't have a good close up photo, but this is about as good as I have. We haven't had any issue with the ski holding up on a kids sled and makes it so much nicer with a deeper keep and less sticking.

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Myself and another guy have used the early Polaris plastic skis and notched the inner lip for the shock to clear.

Sorry I don't have a good close up photo, but this is about as good as I have. We haven't had any issue with the ski holding up on a kids sled and makes it so much nicer with a deeper keep and less sticking.

Ok so like what year of an earlier Polaris are we talking about?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I have some side hiller 2's (?) that I'd donate to the cause. You pay postage from Alaska. Should be about $30 plus or minus.

Premium Features