• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golden ticket question

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
What came with ur golden ticket ? Any other coupons or anything? I bought my sled 3 Months ago when my dad got his sba with in 2 weeks he had coupons I have been waiting 11-12 weeks no golden ticket and get the same answer wait 6-8 weeks from day bought lol does any coupons come with the Ticket u others have received ? Have about 6 calls in to polaris on topic and now told they need my vin number even thought they should have from before calls

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
I got coupons separately from my golden ticket. The coupons came in a "sales flyer" kind thing. When my golden ticket came, I had a letter in the mail box that said no one was here to sign for a package so I had to go down to the post office and sign for it. I got mine about 6 weeks after purchasing it.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Ok yeah I haven't received any of it and sad part is I already bought a new suit and bumpers and skid plate and skis so nothing left to buy with coupons and on polaris side they can't even say they sent it yet but did have warranty was filed so that's how they know when to send ticket just odd I keep getting same reply wait 6-8 weeks from warranty filed and was filed in September in there system

s1d3w1nd3r1480

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mid-Michigan
Did you purchase a Pro? From my understanding the Golden Ticket only came with the checked Std RMKs. I bought a Pro and haven't received a ticket but wasn't expecting one. If this isn't the case I would like to know so I can nag Polaris for one.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Not transferable to my knowledge and I checked std rmk that was all done up and poo said if don't have by snowcheck time let them know lol that was in December lol paid for sled in September

I

insanity

Feb 10, 2012
Langley
www.teragon.ca
golden tickets

Golden Tickets only came with snow checked Pro's. My Golden ticket came via registered mail. Coupons came in a separate flyer in the mail.

They are not transferable as on the back of the your ticket it says in the small print that it's not transferable.

A
Oct 25, 2013
Never got my ticket either. Checked a Pro in March. Paid in full in Oct, and haven't seen it. Talked to the local Poo corporate sales manager and was told the ticket itself isn't needed. Polaris has all the info in their database.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
pretty sure mine said toward a 16-17 Rmk. Don't think is limited to specific model...and i checked a Rmk standard this past year so it wasn't limited to PRO's.

and i never received any discount coupons, was kinda disappointed about that, oh well. sled has been great so far.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Back of mine says 800 pro rmk or 800 rmk assault only. Non transferable and only good towards a snow check purchase on a 16 or 17.

bobgrmkpro

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Bismarck, ND
www.wfadvisors.com
Golden Ticket

Did you purchase a Pro? From my understanding the Golden Ticket only came with the checked Std RMKs. I bought a Pro and haven't received a ticket but wasn't expecting one. If this isn't the case I would like to know so I can nag Polaris for one.

I Snow checked a 2015 Pro RMK Terrain Dominator 800 x 155 and received a Golden ticket in November if I remember correctly.

s1d3w1nd3r1480

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mid-Michigan
Same sled i checked. Guess I'm gunna have to bug them to make sure because if I did get one I will be checking a 17 to add to the fleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features