• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2001 Skidoo Summit 700 with Extras!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K
Dec 14, 2007
I am thinking of selling my 2001 Skidoo Summit 700. It has been a Very good sled, but I'm thinking of upgrading. Here is what it consists of:

2001 Skidoo Summit
Black in color with Many yellow accesories
RK Tek Head with 8-10,000 Ft. domes
Reed Spacers
Precision Performance Products(PPP) can
Rev Seat(lighter, higher, and looks pretty cool)
144"x16"x2" Camoplast Mountian track(maybe 200 miles on track, all powder)
Adjustable pins in clutch(SLP) 13.8g-19.6g
4 inch rise on handlebars

This sled is set up to run in the mountians (8-10,000ft) on 92 octane pump gas, but I can change it back to stock as I have all stock parts. It's got roughly 2300 miles(I don't know exact right off hand). I have never had a problem with it, it's been more than reliable and runs Great! It does have a couple cracks on right side of hood, right near the hood latch, and the windsheild is cracked on the left side. I'd like to get $3000 USD OBO. I will try to get pictures on here soon. Located in Eastern South Dakota. I can help with transportation a little. If you have any questions, please email me at kranzm@hotmail.com or PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
K
Dec 14, 2007
New Price!!

$2400 Or make me and offer... I can sell without head and cluch kit if needed. Need to get rid of this!! Email me for Pictures, the link is not working anymore to Craigslist. Thanks!!
kranzm@hotmail.com

Premium Features