• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Backcountry Basics w/Amber Holt-Clinic Dates

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
Also, Skinz Protective Gear is hosting a Backcountry Basics 3 day course in Paynesville, Minnesota December 17-19.

Attendees will acquire technical skills needed for western riding.

I am working with Mike Duffy to hopefully work our schedules out in order to add his expertise to this event for an avalanche course. He is one of the best!

Dear Amber,My brother is in real need of some real riding advise. He glittered up his kitty cat and made it all pretty. Bad part is I don't think it will help his crappy skills any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx
XXXMODRODS
P.S. You rock sister.

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
XXXMODRODZ...YES! I recall your brother! I worked with him once or twice last year.... I do think the high quality cosmetic modz that he has installed on his "Twisted Tinkerbell" will help his skills greatly improve this season!!! Have him contact me & we will set up some dates for ongoing instruction.

PS: Have him bring his Rhino next time as well as to take notes!:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features