• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 SLP Single Pipe Questions....

S
Sep 22, 2009
Southern MN
I have a few questions for you guys with 1000's running the SLP Single Pipe.....Can you run the SLP Pipe with a diffrent silencer and still get the power ? Reason being, SLP's Can looks Huge! That's kind of what I want to stay away from. Also, What will happen when I go from riding at about 1500ft to 8000ft + ? Will I be having to re-tune all the time?

K

killerrf

Nov 27, 2007
sk
I have a few questions for you guys with 1000's running the SLP Single Pipe.....Can you run the SLP Pipe with a diffrent silencer and still get the power ? Reason being, SLP's Can looks Huge! That's kind of what I want to stay away from. Also, What will happen when I go from riding at about 1500ft to 8000ft + ? Will I be having to re-tune all the time?

well if you look at the slp can it has a small outlet. i emailed them and asked and the smaller pipe helps to control flow. i was going to use a different can too but i fiqured it probably work best all together. i weighed the stock can at 21 lbs. the slp at 12 lbs and d&d big barker can at 7 lbs. so its still way lighter than stock.

Premium Features