For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Cabbage1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default primary clutch ring gear

Hello! I'm new to SnoWest's Forum.
I bought myself my first sled since I was 16 3 years ago and fell back in love with sledding - hard.
I bought a 2008 Polaris 700 Dragon and scared myself silly for the first bit. I popped the motor the second year, found a donor sled and was back in the races.
Here's my question; The seller of the Dragon included the new, unopened starter kit. Long story short, no ring gear.
Anyone know where I can get one, and what to expect to pay? There's stuff on ebay, but not for a Dragon, and I'm not sure what will fit.
Any help would be appreciated.

Rate this post: Yes | No