• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The IOWA post MAX section

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
I shot 1... rest of the group got the rest. Never had the sweet spot.

Homade cooler.

Neighbor/ guy I hunt with butcher shop. Remodeled old chicken coop. Double or triple insulated walls. Cooling unit came off a walk in cooler or I think an old Tonys pizza truck

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
LoL. You may think I'm a killer of monsters but the reality is, I've got a couple in the almost 49 years I've been alive. I hope for a big one but will shoot the first thing I see that's legal. :face-icon-small-hap

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Oregon is kinda screwed up.

For example, My elk season this year was 4 days long. I had to draw for the tag, if I didn't draw the tag I didn't hunt for elk. Here's the kicker, it had to have a minimum of 3 points on one side. I think back there you would call that a 6 point :face-icon-small-win

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Finally fuel filter showed up.. so I can put sled together...

Never use an SPI fuel filter in a PRO ride, one side bend isn't the same and won't fit in the holder. Would rub on ECU...

I used one on my pro last time. It took some tweaking but I made it fit. Next time will probably be a genuine Polaris one though

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
It was a propane bus. My guess is when the driver accidently backed into a ditch while turning around he ruptured a propane line and it exploded. Nothing has been released yet but that's my thoughts.

When you hear something let me know. I work for a garbage company. We have 8 trucks running compressed natural gas.

Premium Features