• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can't just the reed petals be replaced in the axys?

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
I'm already thinking about summer maintenance I got 1k miles on 1 sled which has been boosted since 200 miles so definitely doing reeds and pistons. Can't I just replace reed petals on the stock reeds if so does anyone have a vforce part number? Parts add up quick when you gotta fix 2 sleds. just lo looking for a little relief.

ez-ryder

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Dawson Creek B.C.
Before when polaris wasn't using vforce.
They would only sell a new reed block.

No listing for petals through vforce?
Do they snap in like the newest dirt bike ones?

U

Uncle Bob

Feb 15, 2011
If your doing it in the summer and have lots of time dont order reads until you have inspected yours. I pulled mine last week just to have a look thinking they may be getting close to needing to be replaced and at 600 miles running 7lbs since day 1 the reads looked brand new, no chips, warps, burnt marks missing seal surface or any light at all coming threw

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
If your doing it in the summer and have lots of time dont order reads until you have inspected yours. I pulled mine last week just to have a look thinking they may be getting close to needing to be replaced and at 600 miles running 7lbs since day 1 the reads looked brand new, no chips, warps, burnt marks missing seal surface or any light at all coming threw

What turbo out of curiosity

Premium Features