• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade 04 rev 800 for 900

Snow_soup

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
i am wanting to trade my 04 rev summit-x, it has a 151 track, d&d clutch kit, d&d can, vForce3 reeds, some venting, and other small things. it has 2300 mi and is in fantastic shape, runs hard. i would like the 900 to be an 06 but will take an 05 depending on the mods done. Let me know what you got located in Yakima Wa, 509-834-1505

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
do yourself a favor and DONT!!! from my experience they have all been turds. i have 2 friends with them and both have had endless problems with them (cranks, etc.) they arnt strong runners at all either. my rev walks all over both of them. even my old 670 would out run them. if you want them to be reliable you have to dump a **** load of cash into them. not trying to be a dik or anything. just trying to help a little. good luck!

04 Summit X

Jan 4, 2008
SE Idaho
I agree. The 900 RMKs are not worth the time for me to sit on one. Lots of problems, cranks being the biggest. This is why you can by a brand new one for so cheap out of the box. No one bought them once the word got out on how bad they were. Just like rajincajun said, we are just trying to help another rider who will be dissatisfied. Keep the Rev...I loved my 04 Summit until I totaled it.

Premium Features