• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowy range

O
Dec 25, 2011
so the jack holes on this sight want me to pay to read the snowyrange forum but im just an old broke prick living off of social secutrity. the old lady is pissin me off and the girlfriends went to florida for the winter. Were lookin to get the heck outa wisconsin for a week and were wonderin how the snow is on the range, the old panther with the wankle is just ichin for some snow, like a rectal itch you cant scratch. well be out there the weekend of the 7th, we have no snow hear so were gona find it one way or another. Also any good strip clubs out that way, i used to live out there back in the 60s when they didnt even have safeway but i know things have changed and im sure the brothels have been torn down. Thanks in advance for helpin a dirty old snowmobiler out.

O
Dec 25, 2011
wyoming

so if you were to drive the 12 hrs were would you go? wyoming colorado utah montana new mexico arizona mexico? we gota get outa the house the wife is naggin and the grandchildren are here till the end of january. there any snow out west?:canada:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
so if you were to drive the 12 hrs were would you go? wyoming colorado utah montana new mexico arizona mexico? we gota get outa the house the wife is naggin and the grandchildren are here till the end of january. there any snow out west?:canada:

I wouldn't drive 12 hours to anywhere to ride roads *shrug*

At least not unless I was going to some sort of race or something?....haha.... there seriously isn't jack for snow in any of the major riding areas out here right now.

R

Ritfire73

Jan 5, 2009
Laramie Wy
Sure... Come to Wyoming. We always love snowmobilers. Cant afford a Premium Membership but I bet you can fork out a hundo or two for A-Arms. Just a thought.

N
Sep 7, 2008
Is it worth going

We were going to leave on the 7th too and go anywere were we wont wreck a arms. But is it worth going out yet? Is there enough snow anywere. Im thinking maybe we need to wait until feb. Whats your thoughts?

O
Dec 25, 2011
snowyrange

I think its stupid to pay that much for a site like this, if it was playboy or hustler i could see spending the money. My panther doesn't have a arms and if i do wreck it i have 6 or more parts sleds layin behind the barn. My cousin from Minnesota was thinking about bringing his raider out. You dont need a big fancy sled to have fun! as they used to say back in the day... good times are comin on the cat! see you guys if a couple weeks!

R
Sep 21, 2008
If you are used to Wisc. riding and are looking for a place to get out and ride some trails with some old buddies the the Snowies might be your spot right now. There IS snow, but not enough to do the type of riding that most of us prefer which is strictly off trail. I rode out of Albany a few weeks back and the parking lots were empty, trails were groomed flat and smooooth, and we saw 2 other sleds all day. Believe it or not, some people, like my wife, would call that a great day! So, if you are a "grip and rip", short track, trail rider then you'll be in heaven right now. If you prefer over-the-hood meadows, high marking, riding trees, etc... wait it out.

S
Dec 18, 2008
Laramie, Wyoming
Dead on report! Strip clubs are no longer in Laramie. Closest would be in Cheyenne with two to go to. Fort Collins and Denver as well.

If you are used to Wisc. riding and are looking for a place to get out and ride some trails with some old buddies the the Snowies might be your spot right now. There IS snow, but not enough to do the type of riding that most of us prefer which is strictly off trail. I rode out of Albany a few weeks back and the parking lots were empty, trails were groomed flat and smooooth, and we saw 2 other sleds all day. Believe it or not, some people, like my wife, would call that a great day! So, if you are a "grip and rip", short track, trail rider then you'll be in heaven right now. If you prefer over-the-hood meadows, high marking, riding trees, etc... wait it out.

O

oneal30

Nov 6, 2009
Rapid City, SD
No snow but....

Not enough snow but I'm sure there are some ole Jeff Gordon or Nascar re-runs you could watch? Or maybe clean the gun rack and microwave out in the trailer?

Couldn't resist; some people just make it easy!

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
Road the Snowies today. Not much out there. I think I'm done for a while unless we get a lot of snow soon.

R
Jan 6, 2008
casper wy
honestly if your riding a panther and a raider theres plenty of snow but just to make the trip shorter id stay north big horns prolly best bet but no strip clubs but could hit casper ride the little hill but has the stip clubs and have to say seen a post like this is pretty funny

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
If you want a good place to ride some trails head out to the Black Hills. Not a ton of snow but enough to do some good trail riding on over 300 miles of trails and lots of good places to drink and lose some money. There are few strip clubs in the area. Would be a lot closer than the other options as well.

Premium Features