• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slydog Attack ski

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
I talked to a guy on Facebook who tried a set this Spring while they were in the development stage and had nothing but good things to say about them. SlyDog also release a bunch of new color including Medium Green so you can get them to match. Im interested in them but they havent posted any offical prices yet.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I wish there were more user reviews on these. I like the multitude of color options slydog offers to match my wrap. Just not sure I wanna be the ginea pig.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
If you are going to order a pair, use the code haydays18 for $50 off.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I ordered a set today for my alpha build. We will see how they compare in a couple weeks to my grippers and new cat ski side by side.

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
I ordered a set today for my alpha build. We will see how they compare in a couple weeks to my grippers and new cat ski side by side.

Very cool! Please post performance results once it snows. Just out of curiosity, what color did you go with?

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
i got mine a few weeks ago, ill take some pictures side by side with my Gripper skis tonight. i have high hopes for them this season, wasn't a fan of the powder hounds, the Attacks seem a lot more rigid. ill be updating!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
BTW, for anyone wondering. They added a bunch of cool colors this season, but purple isn’t one of them. When I talked with them on Monday they said we will probably see cat alpha purple by the end of the season.

Pow-Shredder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2015
The Hills
Picked up a pair at Hay Days and I don't think I'm gonna run them. Send me a DM. I'll give you a sweet deal.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Picked up a pair at Hay Days and I don't think I'm gonna run them. Send me a DM. I'll give you a sweet deal.

Why not run them? I doubt they will be any better than the grippers you have. The biggest reason I got them was they had a custom color that would look awesome with my wrap.

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
BTW, for anyone wondering. They added a bunch of cool colors this season, but purple isn’t one of them. When I talked with them on Monday they said we will probably see cat alpha purple by the end of the season.

I was just on their site and they offer Purple and Medium green, is the Purple they offe a different shade than the "Alpha Purple"?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
They look promising. I think I am going to try a set. Even if the perform the same or no better than my grippers it will be worth it because I will customize the colors to match my sled and no one else will have the exact same combo. Also, give me a chance to see for myself and give feedback.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I was just on their site and they offer Purple and Medium green, is the Purple they offe a different shade than the "Alpha Purple"?

I specifically asked about alpha purple and they said they don’t currently have it, but will be working on it after the fall rush slows down.

U
May 24, 2016
Park City, Utah
I purchased a pair at the Snowest show in Salt Lake City. Currently have the Powder Hounds on my turbo AC and noticed the improved performance over the stock Proclimb skis. The Attacks will go on my turbo Axys. Perhaps there may be an improvement over the Grippers but if not, I got a custom color swirl combo to match my wrap.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
For anyone wondering on the slydog purple. Here is a pic of an alpha with the slydog attack ski on it. As you can see the current purple is not the same shade as the alpha purple. I talked with them again at the salt lake snow show and they said they are working on getting to alpha purple, but will be a little while.

Attachments

• 1D6ED9A2-1257-4303-A40E-BF179441DE4A.png
    1D6ED9A2-1257-4303-A40E-BF179441DE4A.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 68

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
For anyone wondering on the slydog purple. Here is a pic of an alpha with the slydog attack ski on it. As you can see the current purple is not the same shade as the alpha purple. I talked with them again at the salt lake snow show and they said they are working on getting to alpha purple, but will be a little while.

Still looks pretty sweet!

Premium Features