• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aro's starting to ship!

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
not at home but, at our snowbelt house, we will be able to ride by thanksgiving. I would like to put it together and do a once over before I ride. :D Ski

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
got the call this morning, tss fit kit was shipped over night, and received today. went and picked everything up this afternoon. man, that coat is nice. I thought it was going to be a casual coat so, ordered it "regular sized" for me. I wished I would have ordered the XL, so I could wear a tek vest, and use it for riding. forks will be done in a few days. should be building it this weekend. pics to follow. Ski

Rbott

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2012
Vermont
Picked up my blue....(i mean white...WTF!!!) ARO 137 LE and TSS Fit Kit today. They forgot to install the brake cover on my kit! Anybody else missing theirs?

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
built mine today, wife posted pics of build on instagram, and FB. just need a few upper spindle cross spacers to beef up the spindle, and I would like to source a blue ski loop, and blue hyfax's... any ideas? are the aro rails the same profile as the Polaris pro's, are the loops the same as the gripper? Ski

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
built mine today, wife posted pics of build on instagram, and FB. just need a few upper spindle cross spacers to beef up the spindle, and I would like to source a blue ski loop, and blue hyfax's... any ideas? are the aro rails the same profile as the Polaris pro's, are the loops the same as the gripper? Ski

Loop is the same as the gripper.

Hyfax is also the same as current polaris rmk.

Premium Features